It took all day to mend the ends and plait the fringes. I ended up washing it from 8 o'clock onwards. It took about 50 minutes.
This strange photo is the blanket in the bath with my feet having a rest from pounding up and down. And this is the second go. The first lot of water was even dirtier. I use Woolite. It needed four rinses at the end. Stamping up and down took 17 minutes. When I was handling it, bits of the blanket were definitely greasy. Until it is dry, I will not know whether I have got rid of all the grease. Oddly enough the blanket does seem brighter but it is still wet.
Post a Comment