And I am not submitting it. The silk cover has worked well and feels great in the hand. I have completed the binding carefully but the killer is the text on the cover. I used the original text for cover and spine and scanned them into Photoshop. Then got rid of everything except the text and added the Castlemorton trees. The high resolution image was sent off to have a Thermofax made. What I did not realise is that much of the lettering has very narrow lines - and the resolution on the Thermofax is just not up to such narrow lines. Look at the upper photo.
I had the Thermofax made months ago and, if I had run off a trial then, I would have changed the lettering completely but, no, I had to leave it to the last minute. Well I have learnt a lot and it is better bound than most books I do.
Here is the brown lace scarf, washed pressed, fringe trimmed and it is so soft!
And now I am off, away from the hurly-burly of my studio and meeting deadlines that I stupidly accepted in the distant past. Tomorrow, London, Saturday Pittsburgh, Sunday Falling Waters and after that days full of Frank Lloyd Wright buildings. I do wonder if everyone else on the trip will be an architect. I will take lots of photos and share them with you.