These are the three pieces of calico dyed with black Procion MX (and red and yellow) The one on the right had the strongest dye solution. All were left in a nice warm place for 4 hours. After rinsing, I put them through the washing machine at 60 degrees along with some bath towels. Then ironed them dry.
Any of these would be suitable for what I have in mind - which is a cover for A Christmas Carol.
A few sewing trials are now required!
I have finished weaving the Summer and Winter flower towel and have started on the next one which is odd but nice. I will post a photo when I have done a bit more.