I do not like the final result of my sewing which was shown here yesterday. It is pinned up at the end of the corridor and I just get gloomier every time I see it. I can think of nothing to improve it.
So I decided to take the taste out of my mouth by doing something different and had a hunt through pieces of fabric which I have created at the Bourneville. I ended up with this one of printed fishes and seaweed plus a larger fish in Mola work.
I have finished weaving a lace sample for the Guild records and am weaving a sample for my records. Then I shall set about weaving the scarf for the October Exhibition.
I have also revised the handout for the lace weave class ready for next Saturday. A reasonably productive day.