The spaced dyed warp on the Louet ready for sample weaving.
The sample weft knitting dyed. A different yarn must have been used for the start as it has dyed very bright and different. The colours are what I wanted though it could do with being a little darker. Just waiting for it is dry completely before unknitting it and weaving. Since I was working in the garage, I decided I would dye the white wool and silk I have. I was aiming at a pale violet and that's what I have got.
One important fact I have omitted from the blog is my affliction with sciatica. It was not very troublesome until last Sunday. When I reached home, a drive of 90 minutes after two days at the Show, I was crippled. I thought I would be better on Monday but not a bit of it. I spent the day limping very slowly round the house. Over the week I have taken it easy and cancelled everything which meant driving. By Wednesday I was reasonably okay. Today I had lunch out, visited the dentist, and B and Q, the DIY place, and the theatre. The result is a distinctly slowed up Pat. Maybe the doctor will have something helpful to say on Monday. Tomorrow I am driving to my daughter's which is about an hour.