Monday 22 June 2015

Jeremiah Fielding

Still investigating Jeremiah Fielding. I have tasking Derek, my son-in-law, with investigating his details. He knows all about searching through historical documents. Of course the first thing he did was to demand more info. So I have scanned all the papers and sent him all I have that are relevant.
 
Apart from that, I was at Anne's on Saturday organising our joint birthday party or rather, listening to Anne telling me what she had organised. On Sunday we all went to Bicester Village for a spot of shopping therapy. Actually to buy Madi a suit or two. Her school puts the sixth form into suits.
And Anne just did a bit of checking on the latest fashions
Actually she bought a rather stunning Italian dress.
 
Today we go to see the lawyer. My buyer has been round twice in the last few days and tells me we are moving on July 13th. But the lawyer has not told me anything so far. Mind you, my lawyer does not believe in email. If I email her a fact or a query, she answers by post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I am weaver and - -. I dye my yarns with acid dyes, I paint my warps, put fabric collages and stencils on my weaving. I have three looms, a 12 inch wide, 12 shaft Meyer for demos and courses, a 30 inch Louet Kombo which is nominally portable but has a stand, two extra beams and a home-made device containing a fan reed. And last a 32 shaft Louet Megado which is computer controlled, has a sectional warp and a second warp beam and I am the proud owner of an AVL warping wheel which I love to bits and started by drilling holes in. I inserted a device for putting a cross in. I have just acquired an inkle loom and had a lesson from an expert so I can watch TV and weave at the same time. I am interested in weaving with silk mostly 60/2 although I do quite a bit with 90/2 silk. I also count myself as a bookbinder with a special interest in Coptic binding.