Yesterday my son-in-law came over and we had a go at the Megado assembly. We have the assembly manual but we had not broken it down into its constituent parts but just into chunks the removal men could cope with. I had carefully put all the bolts and bits and pieces into a large sealed box and I managed to find the Megado tools. Well it nearly worked. We are missing one bush and one whole bolt assembly. So we gave up till I could get these parts.
However I woke up at 4 am, crawled out of bed and found I had decided to assemble the lot because I really needed to see whether we were missing anything else. Well we are not which is great. I then spent two hours trawling through the drawers of yarn, throwing things out and getting rid of four or five large plastic crates as well.
The top photo shows the Megado in the background with plastic drawers behind it full of yarn. The Kombo and Dobby are in the foreground. The lower photo shows a better photo of the Dobby. still in need of cleaning up but that is not likely to happen until I get back from the USA.