Sunday 16 August 2015

A day spent on photography

When I was on the way to Madiera, I spotted a Canon G16 in a Heathrow shop and bought it at a good price. I had been meaning to get round to buying one for some months as my current digital camera had fallen apart - I mean that literally. At the end, the carcase was held together by sticky tape. Ruth and I went to a camera class at West Dean College at Easter and he sends us email about his other classes. Recently I had one saying walk round Chichester Marina taking photos so I joined the class yesterday. A lot of walking and I have been busy with houses recently. I reckon we did about nine miles including some steep hills on the South Downs. However I leant a lot about my new camera which was the idea and I am pleased that I went, despite my stiffness.

 

And some landscape as  well.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great, This specific net webpage is seriously thrilling and enjoyment to learn. I’m an enormous fan from the subjects mentioned.
    fashion garments photography

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I am weaver and - -. I dye my yarns with acid dyes, I paint my warps, put fabric collages and stencils on my weaving. I have three looms, a 12 inch wide, 12 shaft Meyer for demos and courses, a 30 inch Louet Kombo which is nominally portable but has a stand, two extra beams and a home-made device containing a fan reed. And last a 32 shaft Louet Megado which is computer controlled, has a sectional warp and a second warp beam and I am the proud owner of an AVL warping wheel which I love to bits and started by drilling holes in. I inserted a device for putting a cross in. I have just acquired an inkle loom and had a lesson from an expert so I can watch TV and weave at the same time. I am interested in weaving with silk mostly 60/2 although I do quite a bit with 90/2 silk. I also count myself as a bookbinder with a special interest in Coptic binding.